Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The weekend.

havn't really been able to update 'till now, but yeah - here goes.. d:

SATURDAY

Mikkjal woke me up by calling me at about 2am. He asked if I could help them filming Sic's concert later that day. I said I had to think about it. If I wanted to stand in the back of the stage with a videocamera, filming the concert I had been looking forwad to for a long time, instead of being a part of the crazy crowd. I finally said yes. It's not every day I will get that oppertunity, and maybe, when I get older I want to be a film maker or something like that? Who knows.
After I got ready, my mother drove me to Sólvá. Me and Sólvá went to steinatún to meet with Eyð and Katrin. I walked over to Norðurlandahúsið, and guess what?! On my way, I thought I could just walk over a field, so I could arrive sooner. But no. I stepped right in a hole with my right foot. I got wet and muddy almost up to my knee. Yummie<3
Heatespeach played first, and I went out to see their gig. It was great. After their show, I had to go back backstage, and help Mikkjal (Sic's singer) to carry water to the stage. After that I had to pretend I was Gudmar (Sic's bassist), stand, jump, walk etc like him, so they could put the camera right on him - it was hilarious xD! "Oh Una, you make Gudmar better that he does himself!" Eddie and Frans said, ahahahahha xD
We got on our spots, and the light went down. I paniced. I didn't find the 'record' button on my camera! I ran over to some guy, and asked him to help me. Three minutes later I was on my spot again, filming behind Dennis (Sic's drummer).
One time, when Mikkjal had to drink some water, he freaked me out! He really scared me - on purpose! He made a really scary face as he jumped out from behind the speaker xD! And I got it on tape! Haha xD Dennis and Eddie (Sic's guitarist) kept making wierd faces to me xD Gudmar and Frans (Sic's guitarist, and my father's brother), too d:
It was a really good and cool concert! I wish I could have been in the crowd, too .. But it was fun to film it, haha :).
After we had packed the cameras, and everything was ready, I went out to my friends. I bought Sic's new album and got it signed (photo in the bottom).
Me, Katrin, Sólvá and Eyð began to walk down to town. We stoped in Magn. Katrin had to buy slush ice, wich was fine 'cause I almost ate half of it xD Me and Katrin were in the front, singing and dancing on the way to town - Sólvá and Eyð walked behind d:
We met some people in steinatún, so we stayed there. We decided to walk down to Sirkus, where all the other people from the concert were. We wern't old enough to get in, so we just sat outside and had so much fun :D.
blablablablablablablabla, there happened alot of things there - and I don't really remember everything right now d: ..

My signed Fighters They Bleed album<3

SUNDAY

I woke up at Sólvá's place at about 1am. She had to go to dinner with her family, so I called my mother to ask, if she could pick me up. No problemo - ten minutes later, she was there. When I got home, I called Katrin and we planned to meet in steinatún one houre later.
I walked to steinatún, and there Katrin was. We walked down to the quay. The sun was burning in our eyes, and we took our hoodies off. We texted Ólavur, asking what he did. He was in Hoyvík at Rasmuss' place. We agreed to meet - me and Katrin had to walk to Hoyvík! Omg, that was a looooong walk! When we finally got to Hoyvík, 40 minutes later, we went to my house for a bit. Ten minutes we crossed the road - and wupti, we were at Rasmuss' house ;) There was a little 'party' going on. Even though it was sunday! haha xD! Me and Katrin only drank a little bit of wine and redbull - while Ólavur, Aron and Rasmuss drank 'a little bit' more xD!
I went home at 22.40 or so, to make my homework. Pretty late to make it, i know .. But screw that ;)

This has been one of the best weekends for a long time!<3

1 comment: