Saturday, August 21, 2010

I got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night!

hellyeah! tonight there's going to be a Sic concert! a release concert .. they just gave out a new album, called Fighters They Bleed. They haven't benn playing concerts in aaages because of the recording. The last gig they had on the Faroe Islands was in November 2009!
So, Mikkjal called me about one hour ago, and asked me, if I could film the concert for them. I said that I had to think about it. Well, I don't know if I should do it .. 'cause if I'm going to film, I can't headbang and you know, the usual stuff.. that sucks. I really want to film it, but on the other side, I want to headbang, too .. Arg, I really don't know what to do s;

please help me? What would you have done?

No comments:

Post a Comment