Wednesday, August 4, 2010

tomorrow :D!

Tororrow, my mother will drive me to Klaksvík, where Summar Festival is going to be. There, I'm going to meet with Anna<3
I miss you, babe<3
The last time I was attending Summar Festival was in 2008, and that was with Anna, aswell. We went to our first real The Dreams concert there - that's why It means so much to me, that I'm going with her again<3 Especially to the The Dreams concert :).
I haven't been to a The Dreams concert since 30th of October 2009! And they used to be my favorite band .. Well, this is the first time they are in the Faroe Islands since then .. And this time Niarn is with them, I'm pretty exited to hear them together ;)

The bands this year are (oblique are the gigs I'm attending):
Páll Finnur Páll
Grandma´s Basement
Tinganest
Dynamitt
Heini Lützen
Hanus G. Johansen
Hamferð
The Dreams
Niarn

Guðrið Hansdóttir
Kim Hansen
Oniontree
Marius
Martin Joensen
Carlsen
Brandur Enni
Synarchy
Pætur við Keldu
Robert McBirnie
Eyðun og Terji
TOS
Uni Arge
Hans Hjalti Skaale
Jens Eli Ellefsen
Ingunn og Herborg
Lív og Tróndur
Rógvi Jacobsen
Trølla Pætur
--
But, I'm probably going to attend some more gigs than those seven xD ..

I will tell you allmost everything about the festival when I come back :)
~the festival is from the 5th to the 7th of July.

1 comment:

  1. sounds nice!! :D

    jeg købte den på deres officielle shop. :)

    ReplyDelete