Thursday, July 15, 2010

G! Festival 8D

This morning I first woke up at 7 o'clock, drove home to my father's house and got a sweater and my makeup. Then I drove back to my mothers hose to sleep. Then I woke up at 12 o'clock. Got some gross breakfast, and took a shower. Now I've just threw a pizza in the oven. It should be ready to eat by now ..
When the pizza it aten, I will get ready and walk down to the buss station. The buss drives at 15.20 to Gøta, where the G! Festival is every year - I have been there every year since it started, exept one. If you've read the last blog I wrote, you know which bands I'm going to listen to ;).

Oh yeah, and sometime last week, my mother called a dietary guideliner. And then yesterday the dietary guideliner came home to us. At first she seemed nice - but really; she hates me! I don't know why. At first she was like: "Do you understand why your mother has hired me? And do you understand that it is not possible at all to live of eating pasta?!" And then suddenly, when we walked out the door, she was like: "Aw, you're so cute - You don't like anything!" And I was like: "Huh oO?" I'm scared of her .. i: She really is a scary lady! We went to Inn to buy some food, that I have never ate before - for an example beef, lamb, some biscuits, gross breakfast .. Like, she talked to us for two hours! jaja, nevermind .. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment